Shipping and Returns
DELIVERY TERMS AND COSTS
The Seller delivers the packages anywhere in the Principality of Andorra, Europe and International.
Once payment has been received, the products ordered are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when ordering on the website www.philippeshangti.com .
Packages are sent by the French Post Office, depending on the country of destination, according to the rates in force, which can be consulted on the websites www.laposte.fr )
Delivery charges are calculated according to the shipping method, the total weight of the order and the delivery address.
DELIVERY CHARGES AND CARRIERS
For the following countries : France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands :
– Colissimo – Home delivery in 4 to 5 days, shipping costs of 25€ TTC, Free from 139€ TTC order
For the following countries : Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
– Colissimo – Home delivery in 4 to 5 days, delivery costs of 35€ TTC, Free from 179€ TTC order
– Home delivery in 48 hours, delivery charges of 5.90€ TTC, Free from 99€ TTC order
For the United States
– Home delivery in 6 to 7 days, delivery costs of 70€ TTC, Free from 299€ TTC of order
DELIVERY TIMES AND DELIVERY DELAYS
Delivery times are understood to be working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
Products are delivered within 15 calendar days following the date of the order.
The seller undertakes to make its best efforts to deliver the products ordered within the time limits specified above.
However, these deadlines are communicated for information purposes only. If the products are not delivered within 10 days after the indicative delivery date, for any reason other than force majeure or the Customer’s fault, the sale may be cancelled at the Customer’s written request. The sums paid by the Customer will then be returned to him at the latest within 30 days following the date of termination of the contract, excluding any compensation or deduction.
All risk of loss or damage to the goods ordered shall pass to Customer at the time Customer or a third party designated by Customer, other than the carrier proposed by Seller, takes physical possession of such goods.
The Customer undertakes to receive the ordered products at the delivery address indicated on the order confirmation e-mail.
The Seller advises the Customer to open the package and check the goods before signing the delivery note.
The Customer must imperatively date and sign the delivery slip if it is presented to him by the carrier. This dated and signed delivery slip constitutes proof of transport and delivery. In the event of the Customer’s absence, he has a period of time indicated by the carrier to receive his package.
RIGHT OF RETRACTION OF THE CONSUMER
1. The consumer has a period of seven (7) calendar days from receipt of the product to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify the reasons, or pay a penalty, for exchange or refund, provided that the products are returned in their original condition and complete “packaging, accessories …), in a package that protects the product (s) and allowing them back on the market in new condition within 7 days of notifying the seller of the customer’s decision to withdraw.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete products are not taken back. The right of withdrawal can be exercised online or by mail using the withdrawal form available on the website www.philippeshangtiofficialstore.com or any other unambiguous statement expressing the willingness to withdraw and containing the order number.
Returns accompanied by the purchase invoice must be made to the following address: SHANGTI STUDIO, SLU, Av. del Ravell, Nau 4 – Planta 1 – Local 1, AD400 La Massana – PRINCIPALITY OF ANDORRA.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned period, only the price of the product(s) purchased and the delivery costs will be refunded, the cost of return will be charged to the customer.
Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt by the seller of the products returned by the customer, using the same means of payment as that used by the customer for the initial transaction.
2. The responsibility of the consumer will however be engaged if he exercises his right of retraction in an abusive way. This abuse will be constituted if manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the product
– manipulations other than those that would be allowed to the consumer in the store
– cause the deterioration of the product.